Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Makers: Women Who Make America

So it may be a few days before I'm fully up and running and have unique, awesome content for you guys to snack on. In the meantime, I'd love to humbly suggest that you RUN, DO NOT WALK to see this amazing documentary that aired on PBS last night. Makers: Women Who Make America is a three part series hosted by Meryl Streep, celebrating the amazing women of past and present who have left their mark on feminism, and paved the way for women everywhere.

Makers: The Website

The documentary had me riveted from the get-go. I laughed, I cried. I loved hearing from notable women like Gloria Steinem, Judy Blume, Marlo Thomas, Oprah, and Hillary Clinton about what feminism means to them. Every woman (and man) should watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment